[Answered] Please Help Restore Site From Full Back Up

Sthabile

Most of the full backup is worthless to you, that's why we recommend making partial backups.

You need to download the backup file to your computer and extract it. Look for the home directory archive inside the main archive and upload the file structure to your public_html directory, and if you had any databases you can extract those and import the .sql files through phpmyadmin. Then just recreate any addon, parked or sub domains that you had before and you should be set.

Thank you so much!!

Most of the full backup is worthless to you, that's why we recommend making partial backups.

You need to download the backup file to your computer and extract it. Look for the home directory archive inside the main archive and upload the file structure to your public_html directory, and if you had any databases you can extract those and import the .sql files through phpmyadmin. Then just recreate any addon, parked or sub domains that you had before and you should be set.

I think my back up is broken but I have an older complete one, let me try that then come back.

If my last account was say: mrgrindsmith.heliohost.org but i was using mrgrindsmith.com domain, is it a problem if the second time I opened the account directly for mrgrindsmith.com. no heliohost subdomain.

However you uploaded your files just created the names but didn't upload the contents of the files. The directories and everything are there but all the file sizes are zero and have no content.

You were right, the files were not right due to my broken up! Kindly delete the databases I imported through PHPMyadmin as they don't show in C Panel

Make sure you create the databases with this link http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/sql/index.html before you import the .sql file otherwise I think that is what causes the inaccessible databases. I found and removed three mysql databases that weren't visible through your cPanel.

Done, everything is up and Running, Thank you so much for your help you're awesome!