[Solved] Domain Error

bugoy

Hi Tech support,

Its been days and I am struggling with my domain, "madriaga.org"

Original domain - svperbugoy.com(cpanel username "bugoy"), then I went to add-on domain and add "madriaga.org" afterwards I deleted because I want to move to another domain service provider (KAMMAC.NET my old hosting). for some reason I receive some errors, but did not mind it since I moved to a new domain server. But after a few days I wanted to go back to Heliohost which is better than paid.

Now I thought I will just create a new account under "Stevie server" which is far more stable than "Johnny server" I have created, an account "cpanel username - madriaga", and it gives an error that "madriaga.org" is owned by another user, how come I have deleted it?

Then create again "hzm" and "dotorg" just today but I have receive the same error.

Need help badly.

Thanks,

Bugoy

Your account 'bugoy' is still active and located on Johnny not Stevie. In fact your last login is today. If you want to move your account from Johnny to Stevie you can follow the instruction in this wiki http://wiki.helionet...ng_your_account

The reason you can't add madrigal.org as an addon domain is because your nameservers aren't set correctly. Delete all of this junk http://byrondallas.h...igal.org&rec=NS and change them to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org and then cPanel will let you add the domain.

But after a few days I wanted to go back to Heliohost which is better than paid.

It always amuses me when I hear this. Thanks for the smile. ^_^

Hi Krydos,

I have done the DNS records checker, but I am back at square-one, find below my error attachment:

ERROR - madriaga.org is owned by another user.

As mentioned earlier I have delete it on "bugoy" cpanel.

Can you help me again?

Thanks again,

Bugoy

post-36777-0-12988300-1347922982_thumb.png

post-36777-0-86911100-1347923159_thumb.png

I still see

Target: ns5.he.net
Target: ns1.he.net
Target: ns2.he.net
Target: ns3.he.net
Target: ns1.madrigal.org
Target: ns4.he.net

I can add the domain for you if you set the nameservers and leave them set.

Oh, this toolhttp://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/madriaga.orgis showing ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. Maybe there is something wrong with the other NS tool?

cPanel must use the same NS check as http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=madrigal.org&rec=NS because it's still giving the error about incorrect nameservers. Perhaps it just needs time to propagate.

Hi Krydos,

Yes please can you link it on my previous account created? either put it on (dotorg) or (madriaga) cpanel or let me know for an alternative solution.

Thanks again,

Bugoy

Hi Krydos,

I have created for madriaga.org another account (stevie domain) cpanel (dotorg) & (madriaga) which is not successful, and thus I have created (dotph) to test if the server is still working or just server overload.

I would like to close the unsuccessful accounts I have created including (dotph) which is active so I can unify my account under stevie server.

Thanks,

Bugoy

I want to keep cpanel (bugoy - svperbugoy.com) and delete cpanel (dotorg), (madriaga) and (hzm) {accounts I have created to madriaga.org, that was unsuccessful} and cpanel (dotph) which is successful that have one(1) domain connected{admin.ph}

Sorry if you got confused, auto correct is ON, on my Mac

Thanks again,

Bugoy

Then no need to move, if you can just connect the domain "madriaga.org" to bugoy cpanel, that would be fine for me, thanks again for your patience