[Solved] Suspended: Gagable

Hi,

a. Username : gagable

b. Server : stevie

c. Main domain : www.onlygags.com / gagable.heliohost.org

My account was suspended. I checked the Analytics and found that i had got 10 times higher traffic(1500 pageviews) than normal. It occurred due to someone sharing the link of my site on some popular pages of a social networking site.

So i guess the reason was high server usage.

I know that this is a free host.And i respect the fact that you are providing such a wonderful service for free.

I am extremely sorry,even though it was unintentional .

I had worked hard on that website for over a month.Please Unsuspend my account. It will not happen again.I will take a backup and try to get a paid host as soon as possible.

Please unsuspend it.

Thank you once again for your remarkably excellent service.yours is really the best free host.

After unsuspending your account, it immediately starting to slow down Stevie again. We are glad to see your site so successful, but it is harming our hosting for everyone. We placed a .htaccess file in your public_html directory so that your site shows suspended to users, but you can access cPanel and FTP to take a backup of your site. At this time, we just cannot host your site. Please take your backup and move to paid hosting as soon as possible.

Your old htacess file is called .htaccess-old so be sure to remove .htaccess and change .htaccess-old to .htaccess when taking your backup.

Thanxx for the reply.

I am currently doing the backup.

I request you to please keep the site alive for 2 to 3 days.

Please give me some time.

I assure you that there will be very less traffic.. and will not cause any problem to you.

Please help for some more time..

----

According to my viewpoint the traffic must have terribly gone down by now... and a maximum of 350 pageviews will happen per day.

Try one more time.

Incase still I am slowing the server then, I will show a maintenance mode html file instead of the suspended page..Each time anyone sees the suspended page.. I am loosing a visitor.

Thank you.

I have made my site online..

If it causes any problems to ur system.. then do inform here..

In that case i will change it to maintenance mode and show visitors a html file saying site under maintenance..

But i don't think i will get any such traffic..

Thank you very much sir.