[Answered] How Do Heliohost Survive ?

sido

Well, maybe my question is too much since this may be ur secret to be so successful.

I ask how do HelioHost pay his bills ? only from this ads and ppl donations ?

Asked this because i remember HelioHost some months ago when i first tried it, an i can say that it improved much (regarding uptime, since features are already too good). also because i want to open a top site, which most of the times are successful too, from where i hope to get some $ from ads, and ofc donate some to HelioHost since lol.... u assure me the host. ofc the price for my ads will not be big which mean the donation will not big either but still.

Thank you for providing us such a good host and for all the work u put in this project.

@sido

Helio host is run by a team of people who are financially in good health, though only income for helio host is google adsence and Donations, as far as i know the extra money comes from Djbob the man of the Match(i mean host) is the one who pays the extra cash from his pocket,even his pockets are healthy.

the forums is run by a team of 10 - 11 moderators and admins, with around 26,058 users (at the time i made the post), with at least 40-100 user online in the form around the clock from different part of the world makes this a 24 * 7 support center, which even paid host fail to do. even the moderators are from different parts of the world if you need any help from any mods or admin it barely takes 24 hours.

though i haven't done any donation as i don't have a pay pal account , to make one needs a PAN card in my country which i don't have as i am below 18, but will do after i made one for sure.

this is what i know about heliohost from my experience with them for last 3 years in hosting, but i have been using this forum from that time, i came to know this only after a few months of using heliohost when my friend (another member of HE) said about this.

Wish you have a good time here.

Anush is correct about our income coming from advertisements and donations, but at this point HelioHost is self-sufficient and djbob (Ashoat) usually does not have to pay any out-of-pocket expenses. Should the need arise, however, he would be the one to do it.

ads need to be clicked, and from my experience not much ppl click them...

ofc if u got the server, and the community to help develop it, i guess the bills arent much anymore, but still

i contribute to ad revenue as i disabled adblock on helionet and heliohost.org and the cpanel site i.e Stevie.heliohost.org.i recommend rest of the too follow this.

any way google does not approve me for adsence for my site techstream.org don't know why, now i use buy sell ads. so i am happy with the other who got that.

any way how long has it been since heliohost got adsence approved