[Solved] Website Isn't Ready For A While!

Hello. I am a new member of HelioHost. As soon as I heard that you have FREE Remote MySQL I came here. Thats not the problem I have. I have made an account with Johnny about 2 days ago. I was first in line. It said it should be ready by Wednesday. Its already Thursday and I don't think it should've taken more than 24 hours since I was first in line. Can someone please check this out to see when my site may be ready? Thank you so much in advance! (Sorry if its not in the write category, this is like my first time using a forum). Oh and I almost forgot. My username is menachem, since thats probably important information. Sorry for long post. :S

EDIT: Someone edited my title as [sOLVED], yet I haven't solved this problem yet. Can someone please help me? My website doesn't work and no, its not a co.cc anymore. I changed it back to heliohost.org. Thank you!

Your account is active, but you did not change your nameservers for your domain to our namesevers. They are currently set as ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

You need to go to your domain registrar (co.cc) and change your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

It may take anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours for your site to start working after updating the namserver records, but that is out of our control.

Hello. Thank you but I just changed my domain back to a heliohost website because i didnt feel like changing the dns servers. It shows in my cPanel as the heliohost.org site but it still doesnt work. Do i need to wait 48 hours for it to change or is it changed? Thanks and sorry for any confusions

I am sorry for being so annoying but can an admin or something please check whats wrong. I just keep getting told that I need to clear my cache. I tried that. Still doesn't work. Can someone please suggest something else? And I am using a heliohost.org account. My username is menachem. Thank you! BTW please don't change this topic to [sOLVED] if you are just gonna suggest to clear my cache. Sorry if I sound angry.

EDIT: Thanks for any administrator who tried helping me previously, or just looked at the question and couldn't find an answer. I guess I had to wait a while for it to come up. My site works now. Thanks for helping me! :D