awesomegamer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*enters*

*orders a glass of water*

*gets extremely drunk*

'okay (burp) gamemaster_poo68 (hahaha) it's time someone (hic) kicked your butt for bob!'

*beats up the toilet*

anh, close enough am i right? lol jk.

*got shocked by the people who stole poor's /\/\/\/ money and decide to get it back to him*

*goes to /\/\/\/ wallet, takes out the paper and replaces it for another one saying that Gamemaster_268 stole his money*

*gets a cup of icecold water and empty it on /\/\/\/ face to wake him up8

*Go sits back on her chair*

"I am a second green belt in Haya-shi-ha Shito-Ru Karate-do! And I'm 6' tall and weigh 175 lbs... you don't stand a chance!"

*Barrels into mazajac, who attemps to sidestep, but anticipating this move, moves with, and knocks mazajac into the wall 5 feet away*

*replaces note, and takes another root beer*

If you think that wouldn't happen, my older sister is good enough(but not old enough) to be a black belt, and it works on her. And she does fly about 5-8 feet when I do hit her like that.

*majazac stands up again, shakes her head a little, gave an angry look at gamemaster_268 but sits again in her chair, gets a cell phone and calls her older brother gang*

* few moments later she is surounded by three large, tattoed and gun armed guys*

*looks at gamemaster_268 and smile*

"Meh, they can't do anything to me, I simply notified the FBI of some dangerous drug trafficers, using my G.I. safety 2-way hotline. Considering my important status, in matters I cannot reveal, the foreign country can kiss my arse. Good thing I don't drink beer ;) "

*orders another rootbeer, and leaves, on a top-secret government assignment*

*the secret service of majazac's country kidnaps Gamemaster_268 by putting narcotic in his rootbeer. *

*meanwhile, majazac decides is time to put an end to her argue with Gamemaster_268 and buys a whole cargo of rootbeer and send it to his house.*

*she founds out bout the kidnapping and asks the secret service to place him in his house in the middle of the beer so that he thinks it was just a dream*