[SOLVED]Can't Login (Cpanel)

Waflix

Yesterday and today I've tried logging in into my cPanel, but without any succes. When I enter the wrong password I get the normal error message, but when I try logging in with the correct one I'm being redirected to the usual cPanel (the URL seems normal), but the page is empty. Blank, nothing in the source code.

I can still up- and download files with FTP-client Filezilla, so I don't think I've been inactive for too long or suspended. Does anyone recognise this problem? I didn't see any posts related to this problem, so it's probably just me.

Also, I've tried logging in through stevie.heliohost.org:2082 and heliohost.org (that form at the bottom of the page). Just a detail.

My account is located at server Stevie as 'waflix'.

(Title should be "Can't log in (cPanel)". Just a tiny correction)

I found an e-mail in my inbox with which I could renew my account, so I've been unsuspended. No I only have to wait until the Service is Temporarily Available again.

----

Neither Google Chromium nor Mozilla Firefox allow me to log in via cpanel.heliohost.org. When I use stevie.heliohost.org:2082 I am allowed access, but end up at a blank page.