[Solved] Queued: Infantex

a. HelioHost username: infantex

b. Server account is on: Johny

c. HelioHost main domain: infantex.com.mx

I had a previous post on this topic from 01/dec but it's closed so I had to start this news one.

You informed that my account had been deleted and that I could create a new one. After several days trying to signup on Stevie and failing to do so, including one last attempt yesterday at 12:00 AM PST, I signed up again on Johny, but my main page still shows the Account Queued page and I can't still log in cpanel (user account not found in database).

Perhaps you're are now taking more than 24 hours to activate the new accounts, but since my site has been down for two or more weeks, it's understandable that I want to put it up again as soon as possible.

Since I had several and frecuent issues with server crashes when my site was hosted on Johny, and since I was requiered to sign on for a new account, my first option was hosting on Stevie , but, as told, I was unable to sign on Stevie, however I tried (what's the daily limit?). Anyway, is it possible to ask for a change of servers before the account is activated, so I end up on Stevie instead of Johny?

Is it normal that I can't log on cpanel?

Thanks and regards.

Can you log in through the cpanel link on the account queued page?

@admins This account is not anywhere in the database (the login on the main page or the status script). It clearly appears to be in the name servers. Is the database still having issues?

No, neither. When I click in that link, a window pops up with my username already filled in, I enter there my password and the window reapears again with a blank password. There are no error messages. If I click Cancel, I'm redirected to another cpanel login web page (http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/), when I try to log in there, I get a Login Atempt Failed message.

There is no account with the username 'infantex' anywhere in the system. There is no account anywhere in the system associated with the url 'infantex.com.mx'. However, it does appear as if there was recently an account on johnny with that domain, but the remnants of the domain have not been deleted yet.

As far as not being able to sign up on stevie that is because signups are currently closed. I could open them for you, but there is a cpanel error that causes all new accounts to only half create. We're waiting for a cPanel representative to fix it or tell us how to fix it.

Try creating a new account on johnny. I recommend using a main domain like infantex.heliohost.org and then adding the .com.mx later in case the remnants are still there when you try creating.

I don't know what you mean with "there was an infantex account recently".

There was an account for infantex recently, it was mine and I was using it regularly (regularly for my standards, not several hundreds hits a day or anything near that). I just wasn't using cpanel since the content was fairly static. Just add a new ftp account, update a file, add a picture, but very little need to use cpanel. From time to time I received an email alerting me of inactivity and prompting me to sign on to cpanel to prevent deletion, which I did.

Then one or two weeks ago the account was deleted without previous warning.

On Tuesday I created a new account under the same name, which is the one I started this thread for.

Then, with the "recent account that existed" are you refering to the first (original) one, or to the newly created, but still queued, one?

Thanks.

I also tried resetting the password but I didn't receive any e-mail.

I'll try recreating the account on Johny again.

Ok, I've just created an account on Johny under the name infantex, with a domain of infantex.heliohost.org. If this goes through, I'll find out later how to change to my own domain (or I'll ask you) =)

I'll check tomorrow whether I can login to cpanel.

Regards.

How often do you log into your account? When was the last time you logged in?

There is a monthly login requirement to keep your domain active on the servers. You have to log into cpanel at least once a month or the account will be suspended.

Please go to the following link - http://www.helionet....arch_app=forums

@xwinuser Infantex is not complaining that his site dissapeared. He has re-registered, but the re-registration is not working.

@admins The domain is now up, however, it has an account queued message. Also, the account is still not is the status queue.

The account is now active and I have uploaded the site files and it's working. Thanks for all your help.

However, as per Krydos suggestion, I used the domain "infantex.heliohost.org" instead of "infantex.com.mx", he mentioned that I could add the other domain once the account creation had succeded. I know this is not the forum to ask for specifics but, can you point me in the right direction on how to change the domain to infantex.com.mx.

Thanks to all.

----- Update -------

Ok, I'll post here because I think it's related to the current account creation and the remnants of the previous infantex account.

I found out that all that was needed was adding infantex.com.mx as a parked domain. However when I try to add it I get the following error message:

Error from park wrapper: infantex.com.mx is owned by another user.

I do own infantex.com.mx, and was actively using it here until my account was deleted.

Is this forum OK for this issue still or should I try another one?

Regards.

Edited by infantex

Yes, I was able. Thanks.

Now I guess I need to update the various records (CNAME, MX, etc.). I remember doing that when I first configured the account and once again when I started using Google Apps for handling the e-mail of infantex.com.mx, but I don't really remember how.

Well, I'll begin searching.

Thanks again.

Well, I tried the "MX Entry" in cPanel, deleted the existing line and entered the following:

Priority Destination

1 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM

5 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM

5 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM

10 ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM

10 ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM

When checking via http://www.mxtoolbox.com/ ns1.heliohost.org was returning the above plus two additional records with a priority of 15 (ASPMX4 and ASPMX5) but ns2.heliohost.org was returning infantex.com.mx.

I've just checked again and ns2.heliohost.org now return the values I entered and ns1.heliohost.org didn't return anything, so I guess the changes are propagating and everything is OK.

Two more questions:

1) Should I delete the CNAME record for mail.infantex.com.mx or change it in any way?

2) All the records shown in the Advanced DNS zone editor end with a dot, should I add a final dot to the MX records I entered?

--------------Update ----------------

By the way, http://infantex.heliohost.org is working but www.infantex.com.mx shows the account queued page.

Regards.

By the way, http://infantex.heliohost.org is working but www.infantex.com.mx shows the account queued page.

Try waiting 24 hours, then post back if it's still not working.

1) Should I delete the CNAME record for mail.infantex.com.mx or change it in any way?

It's up to you: do you want people who visit that domain to see your site?

2) All the records shown in the Advanced DNS zone editor end with a dot, should I add a final dot to the MX records I entered?

Yes.