Stevie Is Not Working. Should I Switch?

njaohnt

To be truthful while I've been here Stevie has been off and on every now and then but it has not been all that bad... You have to remember that this is a free host so you are not paying for support staff to sit around waiting for part of the system to fail.

The admins here do their best to keep everything running smoothly but sometimes things happen that are out of their control and their may be downtime due to it.

You can move to another host but for the most part you will have a lot of trouble finding one that provides all the features that are provided here even for the paid hosts... I know because I have looked, but in all I'm still here so really all you need is a little patience and it will work itself out sooner or later.

If you want to see overall performance over time, visit http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/. Look over the archives at the top of the page. The most important part is the first line under Stevie and Johnny (HTTP). The lighter the color, the faster the server responded at that point in time. If it is red/peachy orange, the server was down at that point. Also, white is not good or bad: it means that the server was not running at that time.