Request Stevie And Johnny Accounts

propilot

Thank you! Now another question. I have been waking up at 3am (Eastern) for the last few days trying to catch a Stevie account. It appears to me that registration never opens for this server. Is this the case, or are there so few openings, that it only seems that way?

Ok, I think I was having a browser cache issue. Now another question. I attempted to create the domain kobe.heliohost.org. Later that day I received an e-mail titled "HelioHost Account Error" With the content reading "...encountered an error during installation. The error is:" but showing no explanation for the error.

The next day I attempted the process over as the e-mail further instructed. And I received another e-mail saying "...The error is: Sorry, a group for that username already exists."

The next day I tried again this time requesting the domain ourfamily.heliohost.org. Again I received the same error message. With the error explanation empty.

I have been using the email rkobe@inbox.com because I read on a thread that the process may not work if I used the same e-mail that I registered my Johnny account to.

Sorry to be a problem child, but any idea why I'm getting these errors? I appreciate the help.

Were you trying to create your stevie account when stevie was down a few days ago, because I removed your account creation lock out on the 24th and a few hours later stevie went down and stayed down for a few days. While he was experiencing his extended downtime I set the new stevie accounts per day to zero, and then after he was back up and stable his accounts per day was turned back on. The email shouldn't be making the difference.

I did try a few times while it was down. But I don't that is the issue anymore. I am able to register, soon after registration I receive a "Hosting Account Installed" email, then about a half hour later "HelioHost Account Error". Any chance you can check the status of the following account?

Username: kobe

Domain: kobe.heliohost.org

I think it was created, or at least partially created, and I cannot access it.