[Solved] [SOLVED] Queued: Mercurio

tmercswims

Due to a cPanel bug, we are going to need to re-create your account. Post back here when you have your data backed up, and then I'll recreate your account.

Sorry for the delay, WHM is having problems creating your account.

Unfortunately, it appears that wwwacct is not working anymore; it is freezing on "Updating authentication databases"

@djbob We should probably submit a ticket for this.

I have received it and successfully logged in, thank you xaav!

Should this be treated as a new account, as in I need to wait 24 hours? Because if I visit my address I get a white page that reads "Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user" with nothing else. My cPanel and everything else works fine, File Manager, everything. So I assume that's the problem?

Scratch that. I cleared my cache, and now I get a "Index of /" page, with the only option chi-bin. I have re-uploaded all my files to public_html, so why aren't they showing up?

Okay, that is fixed now.

My FTP problem persists though:

Also, it seems I can't FTP into it either. I set up an account and I am sure that I am entering the credentials correctly.

After regenerating httpd.conf, it appears your site is up. However, you will need to re-upload your SSL certificate, or turn off the automatic redirect to SSL in your .htaccess file.