[SOLVED] If Wildcards Dns Supported Would Be Better!

mhea

Hi,

I must say that heliohost.org provides the advanced hosting and is the best host provider of all in advance.

I lived in China. Many people like me cannot access subdomain.heliohost.org, but it doesn't matter. One problem that I cannot solve is the host--stevie does not support wildcards.

I start this topic to advise that if the wildcards is supported, that would be better!

Thanks!

We have already discussed adding wildcard dns support and I believe the decision was not to support it because it would need to be enabled on all accounts. http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/10814-please-help-e-to-add-a-serveralias-lifetasycom-for-my-addon-domain/

As far as not being able to view your webpage, that is because the Chinese government randomly blocks websites all over the internet. It has absolutely nothing to do with our servers or our service. We can move your account to a different IP address that isn't blocked by the Chinese government, thereby allowing residents of China to view your webpage if you that is what you're asking for?

• Like 1

That's it. Thank you for your answer.

I'm so glad that if you can move my account to an Ip that is not blocked by Chinese government so that Chinese visitors can visit it directly, then I really thank you, indeed.

Second, I still think wildcards supported would be better. Allowing all users to use it isn't a bad thing, isn't it? It's convenience for us.

Anyway, Security comes first. Never mind. Thanks!