Ns2 Has Lost Some Dns Records Again

Piotr GRD

It looks that ns2.heliohost.org has lost some DNS records:

- for main "heliohost.org" domain name (that's why my monitor display it as orange);

- for "johnny.heliohost.org" subdomain";

- for "ns1.heliohost.org" subdomain;

- possibly more.

It's fine for "www.heliohost.org", "stevie.heliohost.org", "helionet.org", "www.helionet.org", "wiki.helionet.org" etc.

By the way... It's little annoying that IPB automatically edit the topic titles.

Personally I would prefer "NS2 has lost some DNS records" instead of "Ns2 Has Lost Some Dns Records".

-------------------

~08:40 UTC seems to be fixed.

Yeah, we have a DNS sync cron scheduled to run around 8:00 UTC so it looks like it fixed itself.

By the way... It's little annoying that IPB automatically edit the topic titles.

Personally I would prefer "NS2 has lost some DNS records" instead of "Ns2 Has Lost Some Dns Records".

Yeah, that is kind of annoying. I blame "special" kids who think iTs fUnNy tO WrItE LikE tHiS, and the grumpy old geezers who take 30 mins to type 30 characters LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY TYPE WITH TWO INDEX FINGERS AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE SHIFT KEY.

• Like 1