The Account Was Taking Up Too Many System Resources. - User Djmaurin

djmaurinho

The account was taking up too many system resources.

Because HelioHost is a free webhost, we have many accounts on our servers. If one account is using too many resources it slows down the server for everyone. Therefore, we are careful to suspend any account that is using more than its fair share of CPU cycles and memory. Note that more often than not, a HelioHost account's overuse is caused by running cron scripts too often. Other causes include running resource-intensive scripts, such as proxy software.

I installed several times a marketing software to control where your installation did not succeed so your folders have been deleted several times causing high consumption of the server!

I leave here my most sincere apologies!

user djmaurin

site: www.djmaurinho.com

I was suspending some email spammers earlier and this account showed up as having 63,000 emails within only a few days. Looking at it closer I now notice that you *received* that many emails which isn't quite as much your fault. Your account does show up on the edges of my limits of sending too many emails though too, but I went ahead and unsuspended you.

Take this as a warning. We have been having some issues lately with email spammers, and because of this we have had to crack down on accounts that abuse our servers to send large numbers of emails. Please try to send a few less emails if possible, and if there is anything you can do about the number of emails you receive we (and our servers) would appreciate it.

If you need to send a lot of emails (without harming the server or anyone's site), you might be able to integrate SendGrid into your script. They have a free plan and a paid plan. I haven't set this up on my scripts before, but I'm going to try it someday.