[Solved] Suspended: Nicmil

a: nicmil

b: stevie - though not absolutely certain as to this

c: nicmil.co.uk - though other nicmil domains are parked here also

I have not been able to access the nicmil account for about a month but was not aware of the login issue until just now when I had a proper look at your site. Unfortunately I had not done so before as I have been ill for some time and only been doing the bare minimum that I could to get by.

However when I try to login using "http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/" this does not work either. On attempting to reactivate the account I get the message that the user name cannot be found in your database.

Yet I know the account must still be active as I cannot move the parked domains as I get a message saying that they are still active in your system.

Are you able to resolve this for me?

a: No account exists with that username.

b: Your account was probably deleted due to inactivity.

c: Feel free to create a new account and repark your domain.

d: You might also want to take a look at your nameservers on your registrars website. Currently they are set to

ns1.dotage.org 
 ns1.heliohost.org 
 ns2.dotage.org 
 ns2.heliohost.org 

It doesn't really matter that you have extra nameservers in there at the moment because your account doesn't exist, but they might cause problems once you get your account recreated.

Although you say the account no longer exists your site clarly still has the data live somewhere as I am unable to transfer the main domain or the related parked domains to another account.

Please can you either reinstate the account or else free up the main/parked domains:

nicmil.co.uk

nicmil.com

nicmil.net

nicmil.org

Many thanks