Wow, I Love The New Helionet!

Nathan Johnson

Hi HelioHost!

I just logged into HelioNet after not being here for a couple weeks, and wow things have changed! I just wanted to let you guys know that the new HelioNet is awesome! It's a lot faster & it has a better style. And I like how there is a notification box at the top and stuff. I'm glad you guys upgraded to a newer version of IP.Board :)

Yeah, it's been a long time coming. Since before I was even an admin they have been working on this upgrade. It took a little getting used to, but overall I think IPB 3.2 is much better than the antiquated version we were running.

Yeah, the older one (I wonder how long ago that one was developed?) was a lot slower and I like this a lot better. Like how when you reply it automatically slides down the reply instead of refreshing the page, and how when you edit it it scrolls down and stuff. All of the new features make HelioNet a lot faster, better, and easier to use. :D

For the record here are some credits as I know them.

djbob installed the latest version of IPB 3.2.

JJE created the custom theme.

Xaav migrated all the users and data.

Xaav made IPB 3.2 the default forum.

Sorry if I left anyone out of the credits. Perhaps someone who knows a bit more about who all did what should make a news post?