[SOLVED] Clean Folders In /public_Html/

Sapateiro de Pirescoxe

Hi,

In CPanel, inside of my “ /public_html/” directory where I start to build my web site already had several folders like as “ private, _vti_bin, _vti_cnf, image, and so on). My question is:

Could be deleted those folders, or not, because they are necessary remain inside of /public_html/?

I would like to deleted them only for to becomes the main folder cleaner.

Regards

Hi,

In CPanel, inside of my “ /public_html/” directory where I start to build my web site already had several folders like as “ private, _vti_bin, _vti_cnf, image, and so on). My question is:

Could be deleted those folders, or not, because they are necessary remain inside of /public_html/?

Regards

Go to cPanel, under FrontPage extensions, click uninstall. This should delete those folders.

Hi,

Regards

Go to cPanel, under FrontPage extensions, click uninstall. This should delete those folders.

I know how to clean them. The problem is if they do not lack inside of main folder.

Thank you.