Unable to send email + addon domains gone

A S

username: aimsul

server: stevie

domain: aimsul.org (addon domain sullivan.gs )

I am unable to send email from either the account set up on my main domain or from the one on my addon domain. I can receive email just fine, and I can sign into webmail and that also works, however sending email from another client does not work. I have successfully sent and received email before using Thunderbird and also the Mac mail application. I did not change any settings but today I could not send email (except, as I said, through webmail). In a fit of pique I deleted Thunderbird and reinstalled and recreated my accounts using the configuration information supplied in cPanel, to no avail. The Mac mail app also won't send. I have now tried the same settings on a different computer using Pegasus mail and I get the same thing-- receiving is fine, but no sending.

Pegasus tells me: Connection timeout (no response from host). Socket timeout.

Thunderbird tells me: Sending of message failed. The message could not be sent because the connection to SMTP server mail.aimsul.org timed out. Try again or contact your network administrator.

Evolution says: Welcome response error: connection reset by peer.

I also tried various permutations of aimsul.org (/sullivan.gs) and stevie.heliohost.org with and without SSL to see if that was the issue, but basically there is no sending going on at all, except from webmail.

One more thing, I noticed that between my starting typing this message and now, all my subdomains and addon domains have disappeared.

I did have:

sullivan.gs (add on domain)

work.aimsul.org (subdomain)

aimsul.co.cc (parked)

And they are now all gone in cPanel. (Trying to access them is alternately getting me a 500 error/actually connecting; I don't know what to make of all this any more.)

Thank you for your help.

username: aimsul

server: stevie

domain: aimsul.org (addon domain sullivan.gs )

sullivan.gs (add on domain)

work.aimsul.org (subdomain)

aimsul.co.cc (parked)

And they are now all gone in cPanel. (Trying to access them is alternately getting me a 500 error/actually connecting; I don't know what to make of all this any more.)

I just verified that all of your addon/parked domains are still listed in the system. The problem is they aren't currently displaying in cpanel and they can't be modified and effects all accounts on stevie. Follow Tjoene's link to see the progress on that issue. The 500 errors were probably because of hitting the process limit by doing all the cpanel and email processes all at once.