Help! Not letting me log in (server not found)

NDD

If you want to start working on your site before it is visible you can log into cPanel at the bottom of http://heliohost.org

Ok, 2 not-so-good things happened:

1. tried that, kept giving me a 'login failed' message. Now it's blocked me out completely with "brute force protection"

2. The reason I tried multiple methods in the 1st place is because the user and password I signed up under didn't show up correctly in my email confirm. (username wasn't capitalized like I had it and pass was cut off). So I figured maybe it auto de-capitalized and/or cut off part of pass for security and/or that it limits the char's that can be used and I didn't notice and/or....

anyway, now I am thoroughly confused, and still SOL :(

Ok, 2 not-so-good things happened:

1. tried that, kept giving me a 'login failed' message. Now it's blocked me out completely with "brute force protection"

2. The reason I tried multiple methods in the 1st place is because the user and password I signed up under didn't show up correctly in my email confirm. (username wasn't capitalized like I had it and pass was cut off). So I figured maybe it auto de-capitalized and/or cut off part of pass for security and/or that it limits the char's that can be used and I didn't notice and/or....

anyway, now I am thoroughly confused, and still SOL :(

Yes, your username shows up as being in all lowercase. The brute force protection should go away after some time. Just don't keep trying random passwords. It's possible you used some characters that were escaped out and removed. I would recommend using the password reset box by typing your username 'ndd' into the password reset box here http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/login/