[SOLVED] Can Not Sign Up for an Account

JGirard8

Hello All,

I have had my website hosted here on HelioHost (Johnny) for around 7 months now, and around 2 months ago, I decided to switch to Stevie. I requested for my account to be removed from Johnny so that I could re-signup on Stevie. After waiting over 3 weeks for my website to be deleted, I went to go sign up on Stevie, and it denied me. It said "This Username has already been taken" I know that nobody would use my username, but I tried to sign up with a different username anyway. After doing this, when I tried to go on my website, it constantly told me that my website had been suspended. Now it wont even load my website... I am getting pretty sick of all this crap, and I would just like my website to be back on the internet. Here is some information f you need it.

Username that I want on Stevie: jgirard8

Username that was "deleted" from Johnny: jgirard8

Domain: www.jakegirard.com

Thanks very, very much in advance,

Jake R. Girard

Your account was listed as suspended not as inactive so it was never going to delete on it's own. Plus sections of the database had been manually edited or corrupted so I just went ahead with manually deleting the old account for you. Waiting for the deletion to finish...

Ok, the account is deleted now.

Your account was listed as suspended not as inactive so it was never going to delete on it's own. Plus sections of the database had been manually edited or corrupted so I just went ahead with manually deleting the old account for you. Waiting for the deletion to finish...

Ok, the account is deleted now.

So, I can re-sign up now?

So, I can re-sign up now?

...I know that nobody would use my username, but I tried to sign up with a different username anyway. After doing this...

I thought you had already re-signed up? If you already have a new account that will cause problems if you create another new account. Do you want me to delete this temp account too?

I thought you had already re-signed up? If you already have a new account that will cause problems if you create another new account. Do you want me to delete this temp account too?

If you could delete both the account "jake1234" and "jgirard8" that would be fantastic.

If you could delete both the account "jake1234" and "jgirard8" that would be fantastic.

There are no accounts in the system with either of those usernames, but I did not delete jake1234. Make sure you have the right username and make sure you can't log into cPanel or anything. If it all seems to be deleted and gone feel free to go ahead with your account creation.

One last bit of advice: I would recommend using one of our heliohost.org domains as you main domain such as jgirard8.heliohost.org because sometimes it takes 24 hours for all the remnants to get flushed out. You can then add your .com back as a parked domain once your account is created and functional. Doing it this way will just give us an extra layer of troubleshooting in case you have any further issues.

There are no accounts in the system with either of those usernames, but I did not delete jake1234. Make sure you have the right username and make sure you can't log into cPanel or anything. If it all seems to be deleted and gone feel free to go ahead with your account creation.

One last bit of advice: I would recommend using one of our heliohost.org domains as you main domain such as jgirard8.heliohost.org because sometimes it takes 24 hours for all the remnants to get flushed out. You can then add your .com back as a parked domain once your account is created and functional. Doing it this way will just give us an extra layer of troubleshooting in case you have any further issues.

Thank you SOOOO much! I signed up on Stevie with "jgirard8.heliohost.org" like you said. I'm going to wait till' tomorrow then I will let you know if it worked! Thanks!

I have had my website hosted here on HelioHost (Johnny) for around 7 months now, and around 2 months ago, I decided to switch to Stevie. I requested for my account to be removed from Johnny so that I could re-signup on Stevie. After waiting over 3 weeks for my website to be deleted [...] Now it wont even load my website... I am getting pretty sick of all this crap, and I would just like my website to be back on the internet. [...]

Thank you SOOOO much! I signed up on Stevie with "jgirard8.heliohost.org" like you said. I'm going to wait till' tomorrow then I will let you know if it worked! Thanks!

It's nice to see so much frustration resolved. :lol: