[SOLVED] cPanel Login?

jwjames83

Main page says Johnny is up and running fine, but I can't log into my cPanel. I don't believe I've received any emails and haven't even had the account for a month, so surely it's not due to inactivity?

username: jwjames8

domain: nimanager.heliohost.org

server: johnny

Thanks!

Your last login was 2011-09-21 so your ok. It may have just been high server load. I was able to login this morning without any problems. Try logging in when the server load is under 20 and see if that helps. If you continue to have a problem, post back.

Your last login was 2011-09-21 so your ok. It may have just been high server load. I was able to login this morning without any problems. Try logging in when the server load is under 20 and see if that helps. If you continue to have a problem, post back.

Still no luck - tried throughout the day.

Thanks,

J-

Maybe there is some firewall or something else preventing your logins. You could try some of the suggestions on this page http://wiki.helionet.org/How_to_access_cPanel and see if any of the alternate cPanel logins work for you.

Thanks - that did it (using port 80). What's strange is I had been using port 2082, but then it stopped working. I don't recall changing any settings in any firewalls - though I did install Malwarebytes . . wonder if that did it.

Anyway, thanks again! Sorry to have bothered.