Server Down? :(

teo_turtle

As of right now you have exactly zero processes running. If you were to connect with filezilla and start downloading right now it should work perfectly. However, if you were to open cPanel file manager, a cron, check your mail, load a couple pages on your site and then try to download you would probably hit your process limit and have issues with one or all of above.

Also make sure stevie's load is low for best performance.

I cannot yet downloading my web site via ftp filezilla program.. :(

I checked your processes within minutes of you posting this message and you still had zero processes running, so I suspect you don't have filezilla set up correctly.

1. Log into cPanel
  2. locate "Files" header
  3. click "FTP Accounts"
  4. locate "Special FTP Accounts" header
  5. locate "teo01234" ftp account within this header
  6. click "Configure FTP Client" link on this account
  7. verify manual settings OR
  8. use filezilla auto configuration file settings

I recommend using SFTP because it's more secure. Let us know if this helps.

I checked your processes within minutes of you posting this message and you still had zero processes running, so I suspect you don't have filezilla set up correctly.

1. Log into cPanel
  2. locate "Files" header
  3. click "FTP Accounts"
  4. locate "Special FTP Accounts" header
  5. locate "teo01234" ftp account within this header
  6. click "Configure FTP Client" link on this account
  7. verify manual settings OR
  8. use filezilla auto configuration file settings

I recommend using SFTP because it's more secure. Let us know if this helps.

My issue no solved. But thanks for all for technical support

Your router/firewall/computer/something is probably blocking the ports you need to make FTP work. It's been a while so I might have something slightly wrong, but I think regular FTP connects on port 21 and does all the handshaking and then agrees to a port somewhere in the higher range to do the data transfers on. Based on your description it sounds like port 21 is getting through but the data transfers are being blocked. FTP works for everyone else just fine so it has to be something specific to you or your computer that is not working.

If you can't get FTP to work why not try the File Explorer in cPanel or webdisk or some alternate transfer protocol. http://wiki.helionet.org/Uploading_files_to_your_site

Your router/firewall/computer/something is probably blocking the ports you need to make FTP work. It's been a while so I might have something slightly wrong, but I think regular FTP connects on port 21 and does all the handshaking and then agrees to a port somewhere in the higher range to do the data transfers on. Based on your description it sounds like port 21 is getting through but the data transfers are being blocked. FTP works for everyone else just fine so it has to be something specific to you or your computer that is not working.

If you can't get FTP to work why not try the File Explorer in cPanel or webdisk or some alternate transfer protocol. http://wiki.helionet.org/Uploading_files_to_your_site

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Why? :(

probably server down :(