Softaculous/joomla 1.7 install error

ericardom

My details

user dsite001

domain: dsite001.heliohost.org

server Stevie

I was making some tests with jomla 1.7 and softaculous installer, unfortunally after some successfull install and remove operations,

during an install operation the browse/operation freeze and after wait a long time (more than 10 minutes..) the process did not finished..

Seeing on CPanel/Softaculous no instalation appeared, so I try to install on other session, none of both session termnated and no email was sent for instalation and after that I can not install joomla anymore.

I deleted the MySQL Database and user and site folder and re-install but the problem remains, after that I delete .softaculous folder too but the process did not finished again ...

The softaaculous just does not work anymore for joomla 1.7 if I click on install button and I try to install again the process starts but after a while a blank screen appears (the link was http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/...re&soft=18)

Taking a look on MySQL the database and user was created but something is wrong...

How I can "clean"/reconfigure softaculous for the account and/or the account to install again...?

I can erase/delete/reconfigure any file/folder/user/database because I does not have data yet....

Thanks..