Please reply only member and user NOT administrators

us12

HI all

Users please help me

The last time it happened this way for a server being down?

How many hours a day you have a problem?

New events occur or whether it already has?

My mean is the server down

Are you trying to say that administrators are not allowed to respond to this thread? :blink: That's kind of silly... but if you really don't want my reply on this thread feel free to delete my post. Oh wait.... :lol:

Anyways, if you haven't seen this yet here is the service monitor: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ It is a great tool and it even has records of our uptime going back months and months.

You can delete my post and my account

Um, I suppose I could, but there isn't a reason to.

But my goal only customer feedback and user satisfaction .

Us too! :lol:

I know the current status of your server. In the past I want to know whether the server is this?

You want to know what now? The monitor I linked shows the current status plus the status for the last several months.

Maybe you're curious about user reviews? On the free-webhosts.com website we are one of only two free webhosts to get a perfect features score of 125/125 and we have a 9.25/10 user rating out of 55 votes. The other 125 point host has zero reviews so they must be really new or no one has tried their service yet.

http://www.free-webhosts.com/reviews/HelioHost.php

But my goal only customer feedback and user satisfaction .

Our main goal is to give everyone the best hosting experience possible. Of course, this is very difficult to do, but we do try our best. If there is a problem, we try to fix it as quickly as possible, but we are only human. Therefore, we do make mistakes, and we can't be up 24/7 monitoring every single process to make sure it is behaving.