help me plz, why ddfnews.com is not working?

mikan

Source: http://wiki.helionet.org/What_Heliohost_Is_Not

HelioHost is NOT a Domain Registrar

A domain name registrar is a service used to purchase top level domains (TLDs) - i.e. a .com, .org, .net, or similar website name. HelioHost DOES NOT offer domain registration. When you sign up with HelioHost, you can use a free .heliohost.org subdomain (your domain would be yourwebsite.heliohost.org where "yourwebsite" is replaced with whatever you choose), use a domain purchased from another registrar (such as GoDaddy or Network Solutions), or a free .co.cc domain (which you can register at co.cc)*. HelioHost does not offer, support, or maintain any domain names.

To begin with, you don't have any default index page. The site comes up with a generic index of listing by Apache. I have tried twice to enter your CMS. Some sort of default is half-way loading, then completely freezing my system - on both occasions. Full reset required. Sorry, what was the problem?

Looks like it's working now.

Some sort of default is half-way loading, then completely freezing my system - on both occasions.

Any browser should be able to render invalid HTML without freezing or crashing. The worst thing that should happen would be a blank page, but nothing more.

Regarding the blank page: any Browser should accordingly punish invalid mark-up, by stop rendering at all, just like Firefox does with invalid X(HT)ML. Maybe that way, there would be at least fewer trashy sites out there. Any site, with an; either accidental, or on purpose; potential to crash a user's system, is off the list; once and for good - at least off mine.

At times, I really would like to see some sort of license, required to publish to the world - just like in the classic print-media. These days there can be absolutely no excuse whatsoever, for not having tested whatever contents locally first; prior to push them on-line. Get a copy of LAMP, WAMP, XAMPP; or whichever suits you best, and do your bloody home-work.