[Solved] Account Queued

avni

HI sir,

Today i registerd with your hosting.My firend is also using your hosting.I like your hosting soo much please activate my accout as soon as possible.

My username is : WFTW

Domain name : wordfortheworld.cu.cc

Thanks,

Regards avni

I have found your account, and I think you have made a slight mistake.

You set your Hosting Username to avni and your Forum Username to WFTW.

Doesn't really matter though. :) You'll need to use avni when you login to your cPanel though.

When your account is active, I am given the ability to change your username if you wish.

Right now your account is queued, so you can use this script to check the status:

http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/status

Remember, use avni as your username.

I have found your account, and I think you have made a slight mistake.

You set your Hosting Username to avni and your Forum Username to WFTW.

Doesn't really matter though. :) You'll need to use avni when you login to your cPanel though.

When your account is active, I am given the ability to change your username if you wish.

Right now your account is queued, so you can use this script to check the status:

http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/status

Remember, use avni as your username.

Thanks for help now i got another problem by mistakely i clicked on password reset button with my username and now am not able to login to my account please help.

Thanks

Thank you for submitting your password change request. Unfortunately the ACP decided to break and fail, so I had to use alternative methods to change your password. I can now login to your cPanel with your new password, so please try it out and make sure it works. Also, if MySQL, FTP, or any other features are still set to the old password, please let me know. :)