No Access to account

dokwat1

Hi, I'm confused!! In July this year I registered to have my domain; brianmwatson.com; moved from Justhost to yourself. I received an email on the 14th of July telling me the hosting account had been added to the queue & I thought this had all been completed. However, today I received error messages when trying to collect my emails (I use Outlook to automatically download from my domain) & I then discovered that that I couldn't log in to my account. It would appear that the transfer was never completed & Justhost have been hosting my domain instead of yourself! Please can you look into this, tell me what is going on and how to sort. I only currently use my domain for emails but this is important as this is how everyone who knows me gets in touch!! Thanks for your assist.

Did you delete the NS records of JustHost and create the NS records for Heliohost?

I am seeing Ns records pointing to

ns1.pipedns.com

ns2.pipedns.com

Er no I've no idea how to do that. I received an email from Justhost with an EPP key but that's all. I thought it all got sorted via the 2 hosting services?

Here's how you need to setup your domain. Go to the JustHost website (where you bought your domain) and find the option to add /nameservers/. Then, delete all the current nameservers (that PenTester outlined) and replace them with these nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

This can take up to 48 hours to take affect.

How did you buy the domain brianmwatson.com?

Whatever website registered the domain for you (such as godaddy, or enom or whatever), you just need to log in to their website with the account that you purchased the domain with and set the nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. If you're having trouble doing this you need to ask the website that registered the domain how to do this because we can't do it for you.