Balaji Plus Cloud Antivirus ~ Fake

PenTester

Does it slow your computer down 32 times more than a regular antivirus program? :blink:

I have this vision of the future where computers are thousands of times faster than they are now, but they spend 99% of their load on blocking and preventing viruses and preventing ads etc thereby making the actual usable speed of the computer even slower than computers of today.

I haven't used an antivirus program in probably 15 years. All my cpu time is belong to me. :huh:

Does it slow your computer down 32 times more than a regular antivirus program?

Ha ha brother, funny question. I haven't use this antivirus yet. Just downloaded yesterday only.

I am also hate Antivirus. but for security reasons , i need it.

I haven't used an antivirus program in probably 15 years. All my cpu time is belong to me

I think you are not using windows?! if you do, then you don't use internet or Pen drive at all.

I haven't used an antivirus program in probably 15 years. All my cpu time is belong to me.

I am also hate Antivirus. but for security reasons , i need it.

Yeah, I have AVG and it is really great! Whenever I go on a suspicious website (probably once every couple of months) then lots of flashing red lights appear!1 :lol:

Without AVG, my computer would probably be dead right now. Although, now thinking about it, I think it might have been AVG who corrupted my computer and put my computer into Safe Mode once...