Lost Password

helionet_user

random sequence generated

When we reset passwords this is exactly what we do is generate a random sequence. Why not just use this link http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/ and use the "forgot your password" portion?

I have tried to use this function but I can't receive the email can you please re set my password for me (random sequence)

Thanks

I can't receive the email

Maybe you should consider entering a valid email next time you sign up...

Oh, I just read that to mean that he wasn't receiving the automatic emails from the system, or they were disappearing into the junk folder. Who knows.

@helionet_user, if xaav is guessing correctly and you entered a false email feel free to post or pm me a legitimate email address and I can change it in the system allowing you to reset the password and access your account.

feel free to post or pm me a legitimate email address and I can change it in the system allowing you to reset the password and access your account.

@Krydos I have sent you via PM the email address that I wish my password reset to be sent to if for some reason you have not recived the PM please let me know.

Thanks