[Solved] Suspended: alpha57

timecop

I cannot find the account 'alpha57' in the database; it was probably deleted due to inactivity. Feel free to make a new account; you should have a backup you can restore (as we advise it in the TOS). :)

I cannot find the account 'alpha57' in the database; it was probably deleted due to inactivity. Feel free to make a new account; you should have a backup you can restore (as we advise it in the TOS). :)

I have tried to re-register with the same details as were used with 'alpha57' originally and get the message:

"We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later."

When I queued with a totally new name and details, the process is successful.

Am I not able to register an account under the same conditions as the 'expired' account you could not find a trace of?

What are my options?

The reason you are seeing that error is because the database has found another account in the database with the same IP address as you. The account is queued and named 'twinky' - is this your account?

The reason you are seeing that error is because the database has found another account in the database with the same IP address as you. The account is queued and named 'twinky' - is this your account?

This is the 'test' account that I queued to prove that it was probably the 'alpha57' details that were causing the problem.

The 'database' would NOT allow me to register details for 'alpha57' EVEN BEFORE the twinky account was queued.

What would be the best way through here?

PS: The 'twinky' account is NOT needed. Please feel free to delete from the queue.

Your old account may not have been completely deleted before you created twinky. Currently twinky is active and has a working online website.

To verify this account is yours, and you wish this account to be deleted, please tell me the email provider used during signup (for example, @gmail.com).

Your old account may not have been completely deleted before you created twinky. Currently twinky is active and has a working online website.

To verify this account is yours, and you wish this account to be deleted, please tell me the email provider used during signup (for example, @gmail.com).

Likely to have been btinternet.com

Sorry, still incorrect. Since I was unable to verify you as the account email holder of the domain, please could you upload a file named deleteme.php in your home directory and tell me when you have done this. I will then enter twinky's home directory and check if the file is there. :)

Sorry, still incorrect. Since I was unable to verify you as the account email holder of the domain, please could you upload a file named deleteme.php in your home directory and tell me when you have done this. I will then enter twinky's home directory and check if the file is there. :)

OK. I have followed your instructions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. :)

This is weird. Even before I deleted your account, the account was deleted (probably for inactivity). Anyway, twinky has been automatically deleted by our system; feel free to make a new one. :)

Thanks. :)

This is weird. Even before I deleted your account, the account was deleted (probably for inactivity). Anyway, twinky has been automatically deleted by our system; feel free to make a new one. :)

So, can I set up another account under the name as before (alpha57), using the same domain name (which I am the registrant for) and the same reference email address?