[SOLVED] Suspended: elmyra

The last time you logged into your account was July 13th. Our system automatically suspends account that haven't been logged into in 30 days, and if you don't renew it gets deleted to make room for active accounts. Please try renewing your account here http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew

Unless I misunderstand what you mean, the last time I logged into my account was on Friday, August 12th. By "logging into my account", I think you mean logging into my cpanel. I posted on this forum last week. Is something else meant by "logging into my account"? :unsure:

I will try the link you gave me for renewing my account, though. Thank you.

Unless I misunderstand what you mean, the last time I logged into my account was on Friday, August 12th. By "logging into my account", I think you mean logging into my cpanel. I posted on this forum last week. Is something else meant by "logging into my account"?
By "logging into your account" Krydos means logging into your cPanel. According to database records, you last logged in correctly on July 12th - are you sure you are logging in via the HelioHost Homepage and not using a bookmark? :)

Unless I misunderstand what you mean, the last time I logged into my account was on Friday, August 12th. By "logging into my account", I think you mean logging into my cpanel. I posted on this forum last week. Is something else meant by "logging into my account"?
By "logging into your account" Krydos means logging into your cPanel. According to database records, you last logged in correctly on July 12th - are you sure you are logging in via the HelioHost Homepage and not using a bookmark? :)

Oh, I was using a bookmark instead of the Heliohost Homepage. Sorry about that - my fault. *blush*