[SOLVED] Images showing up as type "text/x-generic"

AlphaPete

I am having an issue displaying images on my site. The image files show up in the cpanel as "text/x-generic" type files. No matter which directory I upload the files to, no matter if I use an ftp client (filezilla), the cpanel file manager, or by browsing to the ftp server through a windows explorer window, I can't get the images to appear on my site.

I have tried recreating the images, saving as .jpg, .gif, and .png extensions, but to no avail.

Is there something I haven't tried, or something I might be doing incorrectly? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alphapete

I am having an issue displaying images on my site. The image files show up in the cpanel as "text/x-generic" type files. No matter which directory I upload the files to, no matter if I use an ftp client (filezilla), the cpanel file manager, or by browsing to the ftp server through a windows explorer window, I can't get the images to appear on my site.

I have tried recreating the images, saving as .jpg, .gif, and .png extensions, but to no avail.

Is there something I haven't tried, or something I might be doing incorrectly? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Which account fearles or fearles2, both of which are on stevie, and which account do you need and which one are you going to delete? Read http://wiki.helionet.org/Multiple_Account_Policy to understand our multiple account policy.

I apologize, I missed that part of the rules. I have since used the "Delete my account" form on the Helionet support page, and it told me that the account is queued for deletion.

Sorry for the dumb question, but thanks for the replies.

-AlphaPete

I apologize, I missed that part of the rules. I have since used the "Delete my account" form on the Helionet support page, and it told me that the account is queued for deletion.

Sorry for the dumb question, but thanks for the replies.

No problem. Did you get your images figured out?