Power Failure

jje

That's weird, the server monitor is showing barely any downtime. :wacko:

Also, Johnny hasn't recovered yet.

Hmmm... okay, this is weird.

In the first place, my site was back yesterday and today, so I know I'm on Stevie. There has been no downtime for my site that I'm aware of since the power failure.

However, I know there was downtime on my site before the power failure, since several people helped me create the site and they've been checking it, too. All of those people complained about downtime and were asking me why it was down. When I look at the server monitor you linked to, the downtimes we experienced seem to correspond to the downtimes on Johnny - but I know we're on Stevie.

Plus, I know Derpy Hooves from another forum, and she was telling me about downtime on her site, too.

Like I said, though, I've seen no downtime since the hurricane power failure. I feel like I'm getting off-topic here, too, so please tell me if you'd rather I bring this up in another topic. And maybe I should just wait until it happens again before bringing it up?

And thank you very much for the responses! ^_^

There has been no downtime for my site that I'm aware of since the power failure.

Like I said, though, I've seen no downtime since the hurricane power failure.

Sounds like a good thing. :lol:

Guest Geoff
Any idea when Johnny will be back? It's been two days now.

Djbob said he was going to try to restart johnny from vSphere; you'll have to ask him.

Sorry for the slowness. Johnny required a manual fsck as their was some disk corruption that resulted from the power failure. I just finished resolving those issues, and Johnny should be up soon.