Account still queued?

Kenny09

username: kennyj09

I created my account on Tuesday, July 26 and received my confirmation email at 10:33 PM (GMT -6). I keep checking the status to see when my account will be ready but the date and time keeps changing. I did sign up on the unstable server so I can have an opportunity to learn RoR; is that why it may be taking longer than 24 hours?

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in, and up to 48 hours before your website is up and running.

I try to log in to cPanel from the form at the bottom of HelioHost.org but it tells me the username isn't found. Is that not what the email refers to when it says I can log in within 24 hours?

Edit:

If you just registered, please wait 48 hours for your cPanel account to become active.
I just saw this on the FAQ. Sorry for creating a pointless thread.

Your account is number 130 in the database, should be created by Saturday 30th of July 2011 01:22:00 AM, and should be active by Sunday 31st of July 2011 03:00:00 AM.

It has been more than 48 hours and the status page keeps changing. Right now it says my account will be ready by Saturday morning but yesterday it said it would be done this morning. It keeps pushing the date further away. What is the purpose of the script if it doesn't give an accurate time? Is the account creation process just too unorganized to track with a script or is there something else I'm suppose to be doing to get it created?

I apologize for the double post... I'm just really eager to start uploading my site and such.

What is your domain and on what server is your account?

fourstatecomputerrepair.heliohost.org

I think it's on Stevie (the unstable one).

Actually, Johnny is the unstable one. I just checked your account. It's on Johnny.

Johnny has over 300 accounts in the creation queue so it can take a little longer than expected. In theory it should only take 1-2 days, but with so many accounts it can sometimes take longer. I know it is frustrating, but you'll just have to wait a little longer.

Actually, Johnny is the unstable one. I just checked your account. It's on Johnny.

Johnny has over 300 accounts in the creation queue so it can take a little longer than expected. In theory it should only take 1-2 days, but with so many accounts it can sometimes take longer. I know it is frustrating, but you'll just have to wait a little longer.

Thanks for the reply. I can continue waiting; it will be well worth the wait (I believe).

If I try to sign into CPanel now I get a message saying you can't find my account.

When I check the status page to see when my account will be created I get this message:

Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache.

What happened? I waited 24 hours and that message still shows up. Did my account get deleted for some reason?

Edit: Guess I'll go with horizon-host.com... I hate to be "that guy" but I guess your web hosting here isn't as good as it's cracked up to be.