What is better?

You can try the new IE which comes with Vista, it looks awesome and has many added functionalities and apart from all this it is fast BUT still in beta phase :(

So I go with Firefox

For developers,

Firefox has some unusual problem - when using <p> (paragraph) tags, it just moves a little the body of the text.

Otherwise, "padding" is a word that IE doesn't wanto to hear. For example, if you have a cell of 100px width and a 10px padding, IE displays it as 110px and Firefox correctly displays it as 100px. And IE messes up with PNGs too.

Firefos is better. Proved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I havent really used firefox because i am lazy, internet explorer is just really convinient to use because its just there.

Five minutes to download it is really worth it :D It is more secure (NO MORE VIRUSES YAY) and has cool features. Try it! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i go for firefox, it tops explorer 100%. it pwns explorer. its better for editing, faster, looks better and its just better :P

Not to mention it's more secure. IE has one of the worst security histories in the software world.

true, but i am personally use to ie, and doesnt it conflick with the windows OS