Site queued acidentally after add a new add-on domail

Hieu Le Trung

username: zerog31

server: steve

main domain: zerog31.heliohost.org

add-on domain: webtrunghieu.info

My site have successfully initiated. It ran normally in the first day. But after I add a new add-on domain in Cpanel, both my main domain and add-on domain point to /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi . I have waited 48 hour as the wiki said but there is no change. Can you check what's wrong with my account?

Thanks a lot. :huh:

All accounts on the server "Stevie" does not work for ~5 hours already (at the time of my post) and redirects to "account queued" page for main URLs (ie. stevie.heliohost.org/ ) and to 404 for all the other URLs (ie. stevie.heliohost.org/page.php). This happend from time to time, unfortunatelly. You may see that even frame with twitter events above the forum is "404" currently and you can check this section of the forums: http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showforum=81 for many the same looking posts. So check your account when this issue - global for all accounts on Stevie - will be fixed (again).