Request for Java: ratj2ee

i have already java support on my following domain..

HelioHost accocunt name : ratj2ee

Heliohost domain name : roadahead.heliohost.org

Email-address : abhigyansen@gmail.com

My problem is:

i have installed apache server on my personal computer to test the php pages before uploading them,

Now when i have jsp support on my heliohost domain , I want to setup the JAVA support on my personal apache too,

Currently i am using seprate tomcat for it,,

Is there any way to run both PHP and JSP from single apache(On my personal computer),,

plz refer me any link or guide,,

plzzzzzzz help me as you have done before,,

:)

thanks

Don't have a clue what OS you're using, what version of tomcat/apache you're using, or any other crucial details, but here is a link to Tomcat documentation. Perhaps the answer you are seeking is located somewhere on that page? http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/setup.html

I m using windows7 and tomcat 6.0.. i have installed XAMPP for php.. I want to combine them so i can use jsp and php on a single website

I don't think you can use both php and JSP in a single server. But you can runs the file from two different server and use link to each pages.

Let me ask one question. Why do you want to use both PHP and Jsp?

i have read it we have to install only apache sever and than we can add functionality of php and jsp in it..

i want to use this because my clg is using php and i have developed module in Jsp

Guest Geoff

I hope you are able to get this working. I wish you good luck; you're going to need it to get tomcat working on windows! If you were doing it on any other OS, I might be able to help you, but compiling from source on windows is a nightmare.