Domain & Server Transfer

Coogan

Hey guys.

My account's showing up as suspended when I try to access it via the URL.

I had originally created an account on Johnny but I now have an account on Stevie and tried transferring the domain over.

Although now I'm not sure whether I did it right or not. I think I'm just being impatient in waiting for the DNS to propagate, but could somebody please confirm that the domain is pointing to the new account on Stevie?

http://bhrgc.co.cc/

Much obliged :)

There are currently two accounts using the same domain, which is breaking the domain:

bhrgc (QUEUED FOR DELETION)

highroll (ACTIVE)

I had originally created an account on Johnny but I now have an account on Stevie and tried transferring the domain over.

You can't have two accounts with the same domain at one time. The account 'bhrgc' needed a chance to delete before you created your new account. ;)

You will need to wait for bhrgc to be deleted (within 48 hours), and wait an additional 24 hours for the DNS to properagate. If the DNS hasn't properigrated by then, I will have to escalate this as it seems the domain has failed and the old records need deleted. :)

In the wiki, it clearly states that you should have waited 48 hours.

• 4 weeks later...