Bonus Features

media

Hi there, i am a new user :) I already love this host even though my site isn't up yet lol. Well anyway, i was on free-webhosting.com and reading the comments for heliohost, and i saw a certain comment that really caught my attention. I don't know if this is offer is old or its still up (i checked the wiki, but i guess the site is currently down or something), but it said that if you make posts you get HelioNet points or something, and you can spend your points to get bonus features for your site, like more web space. Is this true? o_O

Toward the beginning of HelioNet/HelioHost, there was a system like this, but that has since been eliminated. I think that you'll be satisfied with the limits imposed: unlimited bandwidth, (sub)domains, databases, e-mail accounts, etc.!

Yes, HelioHost used to have 'Helions', which were like bonus points for users. However, these points could be used to increase limitations, although we have already made bandwidth, databases, domains (etc) unlimited so there was really no point for Helions to continue. ;)