PHP 5.2x

Viniref

Hello,

I wonder if you would like to change my PHP version to an older version of any of 5.2x.

I am asking this in light of my applications that are not compatible with PHP 5.3.

If they can do that for me would be very grateful.

Domain: colegionm.uni.cc

Server: johnny.heliohost.org

User: viniref

Unfortunately, we would not be able to use an older version just for you without downgrading the entire server. This is not a possibility because as new apps are released, they will not be made available for 5.2 which would cause many more compatibility errors. Plus, older versions of things tend to have security holes and it is best to keep things up-to-date.

Sorry

Weird. Why was this topic unapproved? Approving...

Why Is your app incompatible with the latest version of PHP? Is it because that the functions you want to use is deprecated? If so, then there are many alternatives available. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ah okay. It's alright. ;)

Should be fixed now. For your reference, if a topic is made invisible the first post in in a faint purple, then you can use 'Moderation Options' to make it visible. ;)