Cannot Create Account

Dasaru

Wanted Username: Dasaru

email: dberry02jr@yahoo.com

Every time I attempt to sign up, it gives me a general signup error. This has been happening over the last couple weeks or so. I had an earlier account using my email, but I deleted that one. The username for that account is "bbomc". I checked the status of that account to make sure it wasn't still active. Both of the accounts seem deactive.

I've also been trying to access it past midnight, so I'm fairly certain that I'm within the daily signup. I'm also trying to get a Stevie server, if it helps.

Thanks for the help.

The problem is probably because you are trying to use the same e-mail address. Your old account still exists, but is inactive. Would you like me to delete the old account permanently so you can register again with your e-mail address?

@cl58tools: I went ahead and deleted his account before I saw your post. His last login was 3-13-11 I believe so I know it's been inactive for quite some time. he should be able to signup now without any problems.