Ioncube Loader Install

cobalt14

I am trying to get Amember trial to work, however it is encoded in Ioncube and all I'm getting is a blank page. See http://petest.heliohost.org/amember/signup.php .

Now, I'm not exactly sure if it's an issue with Heliohost, or something bugged with the script.... but when I run the ioncube helper file it says it's not installed properly. I have uploaded the proper loaders to their respective directories but nothing seems to help.

I would appreciate any help if this is possible to resolve.

Are there any errors in your error log?

I don't see any... however, when running an included tester file with Amember to determine if the host will support it it says...

Failed

Testing results:

Unfortunately, no available loaders found in your system and some additional configuration required. Please contact your hosting support and ask them to do ONE from the following:

Disable PHP safe_mode;

OR

Install free Zend Optimizer

OR

Install free ionCube Loader

In addition, Ioncube's tester gives the follow:

The following problem has been found with the ionCube Loader installation:

The necessary zend_extension line could not be found in the configuration.

Well it's odd... amember also has their script encoded in Zend, but when I tried that all I got was a bunch of question marks on the page. @Golden Chang, where do you see Zend Optimizer in PHPinfo? I checked there and I didn't see anything in reference to the Optimizer, just other Zend products. I'm not sure if it's my own ignorance and I'm not seeing it, but either way something isn't working.

Guest Geoff

Unfortunately, Johnny is misbehaving right now, and I still need to add the following line to /usr/local/lib/php.ini.

zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so

I'll check back in 30 minutes. Sorry about the delay.

Unfortunately, Johnny is misbehaving right now, and I still need to add the following line to /usr/local/lib/php.ini.

zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so

I'll check back in 30 minutes. Sorry about the delay.

No worries! I'm just really appreciate the high quality of help you all provide. Thanks again!