cannot reactivate suspended account

Kbailey

I have been good, like Santa says I should, and my brains arn't made of wood, they just rhyme gently.

So this mail did come to me, says my sites up in a tree, and I should go and log in to unstuck it.

But the page it leads me to, is stuck like elmer's glue, and cannot open up my site to run well.

See, The internetpraywheel.info requitres little to no maintance at this point; there is no NEED to go there and log into cpanel. So it goes along, and I get a unstickme message, I go there, and all is well again for a month.

But THIS TIME, there's nothing it can find to unstick. Wow; the message only got here today, it's not like I created the illusion that it is abandoned by not responding.

Anyone with proper cleance and clue, please reactivate theinternetpraywheel.info!

And please email me at kbailey At howlermonkey DOT net. If you cannot reactiate it, do me a flavor and zip everything up and email it to me, and I will take it elsewhere. :(

Is this supposed to sound like a riddle? To reactivate your account, go to http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew

The reason for the requirement to log into cPanel is to separate the inactive accounts from the active one. HelioHost has many accounts registered with it and inactive accounts simply waste valuable resources.

Is this supposed to sound like a riddle? To reactivate your account, go to http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew

The reason for the requirement to log into cPanel is to separate the inactive accounts from the active one. HelioHost has many accounts registered with it and inactive accounts simply waste valuable resources.

I have also been unable to reactivate my account after being notified... drwhotht.heliohost.org. I can get to my cpanel, but a script-led renewal request goes nowhere.

-- DSW

I have also been unable to reactivate my account after being notified... drwhotht.heliohost.org. I can get to my cpanel, but a script-led renewal request goes nowhere.

-- DSW

Your site seems to be working fine. Stevie was undergoing some technical difficulties. It was showing all users an account queued page, but that has been fixed.