MX Records not updating

Santiago

Hi, I'm trying to configure the MX Records so they'll work with Google Apps, I've already set the records in CPanel, but when I check that the changes have been made through www.DNSstuff.com, it seems like the records haven't been updated yet. I don't know if I have to do something else to get it work, or I just have to wait till the servers get the updated MX Records. ]

Ensure that you have followed all of the directions exactly as stated from Google. It may take up to 24 hours for the records to fully propagate.

I'm still trying to get it to work.. I haven't changed anything since i switched the MX Records to point to Google Servers, but still nothing.. I'm still checking with www.DNSstuff.com, and according to this tool there's only one MX Record pointing to my domain, which is how it was originally configured. Could you please give me a hand here..

Have you removed the MX records that existed prior to adding the Google ones? See if there are any records that point to something other than Google (if they exist, they would probably point to your domain name). If they exist, delete them.

Have you removed the MX records that existed prior to adding the Google ones? See if there are any records that point to something other than Google (if they exist, they would probably point to your domain name). If they exist, delete them.

I had already deleted them before.. My Mx Records are only pointing to Google servers.. But apparently the records aren't propagating yet.

Are you sure that your Google Apps has email properly enabled and set up to receive mail? Also, have you verified your Google Apps domain (and has the verification processed through Google's servers).