[Solved] Is Stevie more satable than Johnny?

A. Sanny

Thank you all for your efforts. Now I can access cPanel but only through heliohost.org homepage. I just wondering why asanny.heliohost.org isn't accessible till today? This is the message I got after registering with Stevie:

-----

Your account is number 2 in the database, should be created by Tuesday 17th of May 2011 05:52:00 AM, and should be active by Wednesday 18th of May 2011 03:00:00 AM.

-----

Should I wait for another 24 hours?

I'm not seeing any queued accounts; your site should be up now.

Yes it should be but when I try to access http://asanny.heliohost.org/ I get "Server not found", "This webpage is not available", etc.. Anything wrong?

UPDATE: I can't either access my account with CuteFTP. Uploading is only through cPanel file management which I can log in from Heliohost homepage.

why can't i see my site?

e.g. sitename.heliohost.org :wacko:

i have added a test "index.html" in my public_html directory but

browser says:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at sitenameheliohost.org.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

i would be grateful for any help that you can give :)

Guest Geoff

It appears that some new accounts are not being registered properly with our BIND server. You aren't the only one having this problem.

@djbob This problem might be related.

Good news! My account is now active and live! I'm here to thank you all; you do great jobs from hosting to customer service!

UPDATE: Just one last thing. It's about my (.co.cc) domain. After I set it up from my account at www.co.cc with Heliohost DNS, my (.co.cc) domain redirects me to 'HELIOHOST ACCOUNT QUEUED' page. Is it also a time problem, meaning should I wait for 48 hours?