[Solved] DNS entry already exists

Harishs

Greetings,

My account was deleted since I wasn't able to log in for more than a month. I tried to create a new account with the same domain name but I keep getting a message that the DNS entry for my domain already exists.

My domain name is: harish.heliohost.org

User name is: harish

And server is: Stevie

Please delete my DNS entry from the DNS zone so that I can create my account again with the same domain name.

Kind Regards,

Harish

After you queued my account, I got the same error message again (DNS entry already exists). So, I tried creating my account again with the same domain name. I am waiting till now (4 days) but my account is still in the creation queue. It keeps showing me different dates when I check for the status of my account in the creation queue. Look:

http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/status.php?username=harish

It shows a different date after every 48 hours and I am still not able to access my account. Please help!

I am not seeing harish in the database anymore?

Lets's see what djbob thinks...

@Geoff - Actually that problem hasn't had much of an effect; there is only one account queued @ the mo

Perhaps try again? I don't see any zone records for "harish.heliohost.org".

Just a few minutes after signing up I got the same error message:

Sorry, a DNS entry for harish.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster).

Why is it showing this error even after my DNS entry was deleted?

There was probably a DNS entry still buried in the system.

Glad your problem got solved! :)

Please spare 2 minutes to leave feedback at

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=8947

My website is up and running! Thank you so much jje! :) This is my very first website and I'm glad that I chose HelioHost. :) Thanks a lot djbob! :) And thanks a bunch Geoff for helping. :) God bless you all.