Website Hacked

nuta

Did you read the topic in Escalated Requests?

Hey gang,

Maybe still some left over 'hacked' stuff still on the server?

I signed up a few hours ago, pointed my .com site to your nameservers, and I get the following on the main page:

/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi :

A3q was here ... A3q [ at ] att [ . ] net

Whos A3q...?

Just delete the index.html/.php then replace it with a new fixed one or re-install your site software.

This isn't the index page. It's on new accounts and it's what should be the default Ahoy page. It still needs fixing.

@jagzjagz: It should disappear as soon as your site becomes active. If not then clear your cache.

This isn't the index page. It's on new accounts and it's what should be the default Ahoy page. It still needs fixing.

@jagzjagz: It should disappear as soon as your site becomes active. If not then clear your cache.

No probs, just wanted to help out in case it was something fishy. Thnx!

No probs, just wanted to help out in case it was something fishy. Thnx!

Adding my index.html to public_html should get rid of this right? Is there any other process for getting it "active"? Sorry for the noob-ish question.. but I just uploaded the index.html and it still shows this.

Adding my index.html to public_html should get rid of this right? Is there any other process for getting it "active"? Sorry for the noob-ish question.. but I just uploaded the index.html and it still shows this.

Your site won't become active until tomorrow and adding the index page won't help until then.

@jagzjagz: This problem should be fixed now. If your still seeing the hackers email address, clear your cache.

Your site won't become active until tomorrow and adding the index page won't help until then.

@jagzjagz: This problem should be fixed now. If your still seeing the hackers email address, clear your cache.

Awesome man, thank you again for the help. If there is a way to fast-track my account active, I'll get to work on it today (yeay!).

If not, I'll just wait until tomorrow to start tinkering with creating my first cool site.

Cheers

Awesome man, thank you again for the help. If there is a way to fast-track my account active, I'll get to work on it today (yeay!).

Cheers

Sorry, you'll just have to wait. You can see exactly what time it will be active through the link in my sig. All times are PST.