Imported SQL database not in cPanel

opieantc

I imported an SQL database via phpMyAdmin about two days ago and it still hasn't appeared in MySQL Databases in cPanel. I searched here and saw posts saying to wait 24 hours for it to show up and another post saying databases must be created in cPanel before importing tables (instead of importing the whole database) into phpMyAdmin.

I can't drop the database via phpMyAdmin since that seems to be disabled, and I can't delete it via cPanel since it doesn't show up.

I tried to rename it via phpMyAdmin so I could then create the database with the desired name via cPanel, however a message showed up indicating the rename couldn't be performed. Next thing I knew both the original database and the renamed one were showing in phpMyAdmin and the renamed one was showing up in cPanel. As before, it was impossible to access the original database via cPanel aside from having it tell me that the database already exists (even though it won't show it) when I try to create it properly.

Anyway, if I you can give me a fresh start with the SQL databases I'd appreciate it since fixing this seems to be beyond my control.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Problem resolved, removed user/domain information

Have you tried typing in drop database yourdb_name under query in phpMyAdmin? What is the name of your database?

I just tried that command and I receive the following message: "DROP DATABASE" statements are disabled

The name of the database is [removed].

Thanks.

Edit: Problem resolved, removed database info.