Orkut

the sites about connecting to more people and making new friends,

some of orkuts features are rating for cool, hot and trustworthy, making people fans, scrapping, messaging, making communities, checking profile views, searching for people with similar interests etc etc

now its free to join so i think that you should join, its quite good.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well orkut is now adays being widely used by the people as it is a website to make friends and over there you can also join different communities and can get to know about different things over there. If anyone needs an orkut invitation, just let me know and i will send one to you. -_-

Well orkut is now adays being widely used by the people as it is a website to make friends and over there you can also join different communities and can get to know about different things over there. If anyone needs an orkut invitation, just let me know and i will send one to you. -_-

But now no one needs a invitation.Isn't that right?

Hmmm ok Mujtaba understood it. So who thinks Hi5 is better or Orkut is better as compared with their appearences and layouts. -_-

Hehe. Its because I am a computer freak and I know alot of programming as i have devoted my self to make new websites using coding and all and programming new programs with the language Java. So who thinks is Orkut cool or Hi5?I vote for orkut. -_-

Well Hi5 features are totally cool but soon maybe they would add new features. Just check out its layout and you will find it very interesting. -_-

The thing I hate about orkut is the fraud by the people. But still its a cool place. And I noticed something else as well that they don't actually do anything when you use the report as bogus option. At least the Hi5 staff are keeping their eye on the website.

^_^

• 2 months later...