[Solved] Secure Connection Failed

Kero Yugi

I believe StartSSL gives away free certificates and is trusted by most major browsers. ;)

Unfortunately Johnny is not prepared for any more websites yet. Anyway, we have no intention of moving any accounts to Johnny (this intention could change in tje future). However, when Charlie is handling signups, Stevie will be much more stable. ;)

Waiting on djbob

I don't think you actually know what you're planning to do with the certificate. If you're planning on using a StartSSL certificate, please register for one. What exactly are you trying to secure?

I don't think you actually know what you're planning to do with the certificate. If you're planning on using a StartSSL certificate, please register for one. What exactly are you trying to secure?

Registration page, usercP, CABAL admincp and website admincp :D

Okay. :)

Have you registered for StartSSL?

P.S. If by 'Admin CP' you mean the cPanel we provide, then there is a secure version available at stevie.heliohost.org:2083 which uses a self-signed certificate (so browsers will show warnings).

Okay. :)

Have you registered for StartSSL?

P.S. If by 'Admin CP' you mean the cPanel we provide, then there is a secure version available at stevie.heliohost.org:2083 which uses a self-signed certificate (so browsers will show warnings).

No not heliohost CP, My Admin CP that i designed.